Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Real Modern Day Hero

I'm not a journo or even a writer come to think of it, but some stories need telling. I read a story once regarding what was the definition of 'tough'. It asked if tough was the leather wearing bikie all tatted up, or was it the lyric wearing cyclist that rides for k's and k's. At the end of the day though neither are, tough can be defined as Adem Crosby. You might have heard already but Adam's been as sick as a dog lately, although you would hardly be able to tell. I went up to Woolies for the Buderim edition of 'The Worlds Greatest Shave' and I swear to god I have never seen a kid with a bigger smile on his face then what he did. Every time he pops up on Facebook chat he is always so optimistic about everything, even after everything that has happened. I gotta admit I complain alot, but it just hit me, I've got nothing to complain about compared to him. So I vote we all take a leaf out of the little legends book and drop the negativity and pick up 'Crosivity' which is now officially the new word for 'positive thinking'. Also if you've got a spare $5 note or even some coins hit him up and help find a cure. WE LOVE ADEM


No comments:

Post a Comment